Start Referral Form
- 24/7 Online Owner Portal
- 24/7 Online Resident Portal
- Careful 5 Point Tenant Application Screening
- Rent Collection including e-payments
- Direct Deposit of Owner Income
- Emergency, Preventative and Routine Maintenance Service
- Lease signing and Compliance Review
- Complete Security Deposit Handling
- Property Inspections
- Owner Reports & Tax Statements
- Payment of All Property Expenses
- Eviction & Legal Services
What we offer your clients:
- Management Referral Fee – We will pay you a referral fee for the management
- Leasing Referral Fee – We will pay you a portion of the first month’s rent for referring the lease to Rental Management One though this is optional
- Lead Loyalty – We carefully protect your lead so when the Tenant or Homeowner want to buy or sell, you are given back the lead.
- We help agents avoid any legal liability for discrimination claims or violations of the “ever changing” fair housing laws
What we offer you:
- We do not list and sell real estate. At Rental Management One we manage commercial, single family, multi-family and vacationproperties. We do NOT list and sell homes, so local brokers and agents have found us a reliable ally and partner in their efforts to service their customers and clients.
- We have a combined 100+ years in property management experience on our team. When the client you refer experiences our professionalismand quality service they will thank you.
- We can manage all your rental inventory. Most Brokers or Agents manage rentals because they feel they must in order to get repeatlistings and sales from their clients. Now you don't. We will take over your inventory of rentals, pay you a referral fee, give your clients and customers great management service, and when your owner/client is ready to sell, or purchase again, you get the client back. We have done this for other brokers and agents and it really is a win, win.
- You can refer the property management services and still do the lease listing. You have the option to refer the lease and managementservices or just the management. Many agents prefer to refer both as a lease listing can be very time consuming but you do have the option to refer management services only. We will still provide you with support for your lease listing such as lease preparation and tenant screening services.
Other Important Information:
To place a client referral with Rental Management One, click the button above and fill out the form. One our property managers will contact you as soon as possible.