Rental Management One (RMO)
Rental Management One is Michigan’s choice for highly progressive commercial property management. Our firm services multi-family, single family, vacation and commercial portfolios throughout the entire “mitten state”. The company utilizes a state of the art software application, which drives RMO's unmatched property oversight capability. This approach, coupled with the company’s top notch sales and leasing team, allows RMO to fully understand and focus on the fundamentals of property operations. Rental Management One prides itself on the ability to maximize profitability which lead us to great bottom line results.
The Rental Management One Advantage
Top Notch Sales & Leasing Teams - RMO not only provides top notch accredited training for all of our sales and leasing agents, we hire experienced sales staff to provide the best customer service and a "can do" attitude.
Extreme Operational Oversight - RMO offer the state-of-the-art property management software, which provides on-site managers a daily checklist of "to-dos" for each day throughout the year based on the specifics of the property as well as provides a portal for the owner to monitor every action, every day. Nothing falls through the cracks.
In-depth & Robust Reporting - In addition to the standard financial statements provided by other companies, Rental Management One takes reporting a step further by doing the analysis for you. We provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly dashboards which track the important metrics and fundamentals of the property so at a quick glance, owners can immediately understand the health and profitability of their asset.
Additional Services/Areas of Expertise Pre-Development Design & Programming With the depth of expertise of senior management, Rental Management One also provides a variety of pre-development services to owners looking to build new or re-position existing assets. Such services include:
- • Acquisition Due Diligence
- • Asset Management
- • Planning & Entitlements
- • Marketing & Lease Up
- • Site Team Development & Training
Property Management Services
In all Rental Management One processes, web-enabled technology is used to effeciently control information and progress of properties.
- • Leasing: Advertising, marketing, showing, coordinating inquiries, screening tenants (income, credit, criminal, drug, eviction, previous landlord and sex-offence-list verifications), negotiating lease terms, and pre-move-in inspections.
- • Maintenance: All issues are immediately handled and inexpensively resolved through maintenance personnel or trusted third-party providers.
- • Tenant Management: Rental Management One knows the laws that govern property management and will handle all evictions or other tenant issues quickly and professionally.
- • Property Monitor: Rental Management One has an experienced staff that takes a "hands on " approach to management and will ensure properties are in good condition on a constant basis; providing physical inspections regularly.